All content is not created equal
Combined with relevant, quality content, skillful search engine optimization (SEO) drives inbound marketing traffic to your website. Using complex algorithms, search engines rank content based upon many factors; and without a basic understanding of SEO, the visibility and influence of your content will be greatly diminished.
Did you know:
- Google receives over 57,000 searches per second on any given day, Internet Live Stats, 2016
- 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within five miles, WordStream, 2016
At RB, we actively optimize the content we create for search and consider a multitude of aspects, some of which include:
- Graphic and multimedia components
- Keyword density, placement and emphasis
- Logical idea flow
- Alt text, title tags and meta descriptions
- User experience
Unless content is optimized for search and considered in the context of an overall marketing strategy, it will miss the mark. For impactful digital marketing, SEO is not an afterthought but rather an integral part of the content creation process.
Not quite sure where to begin, but you know it's time? Work with us.